TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings must be confirmed by e-mail or via telephone.
- Debit or credit card is required for all bookings, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any hire where a deposit has been paid, the outstanding balance must be paid at least 2 days prior to the collection, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any person or persons who do not show for a pre-arranged pick up, full payment will be due plus credit card expenses
- Any extra waiting time or extra journey’s over the agreed hire must be settled immediately.
- Best London chauffeur has the right to refuse any booking.
- Best London chauffeur will not tolerate any abusive behaviour of any client towards any of his driver(s) and reserve the right to refuse remaining journey and no refund will be issued.
- Any costs incurred on the journey e.g., parking, toll costs or any parking tickets are issued due to the instruction of passenger then the client name on the contract will be responsible and will be charged accordingly.
- Client(s) are responsible to inform the service provider (Best London chauffeur) at the time of booking about any excessive luggage that may not fit in the car; us as a` service provider reserve the right to refuse to transport all or part of luggage if prior notice is not given.
- All personal belongings, property and luggage remain at all times the responsibility of the client and the passenger(s). We (Best London chauffeur) as a service provider will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage caused to passenger(s) property or luggage due to any reason.
- Infant seats will be provided on request with an additional charge of £15.
- Client journey will be calculated from and to the base of Best London chauffeur
BOOKING CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE
- All bookings must be confirmed via email or by telephone backed by an email.
- If your plans change we need to know immediately as once we accept a booking reservation we will refuse any other booking that could conflict with it on that day.
- All amount of fair must be paid in advance via debit or credit card. Cheques are not accepted.
- Company charge 1% for any debit card transaction, 3% for credit card and 4% for American express.
- Services provided on Bank Holidays subject to 50% surcharge.
- All quotations are based on hours and mileage and will be calculated from our base which is in Canary Wharf. Client(s) will be charged for the entire journey and not necessarily when passenger(s) were actually in the vehicle. An allowance is made for this journey in our fixed price but for ‘as directed’ journeys, this time will be charged as a part of a journey.
- 24 hours’ notice required for any bookings.
- Client(s) or passenger(s) are not allowed to smoke, consume any drugs or alcohol in any of our vehicle.
- If passenger(s) get sick in a car, client how booked the vehicle will be responsible for car valeting £80, as well as £150 to cover the loss of earning for a day.
- The client accepts responsibility and will indemnify us for any internal or external damages caused to or loss of the vehicle or any of our property caused or incited to be caused by the client or any passenger.
- If a driver is specifically requested by a passenger to wait in a location that will likely incur a parking fine, the passenger will be made aware of this by the driver and will therefore be responsible for meeting the cost of any fines.
- The Company and the Client will treat all information received as confidential. Nothing contained in these terms & conditions can affect the client’s statutory rights.
- We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principles of data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
- We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- We will make every reasonable effort to (to the extent that it is in our power to do so) to keep the details of the service and payment secure but we cannot guarantee that security breaches will never occur. Certain security measures may require your cooperation to implement and we will request your reasonable assistance where appropriate.
We will only use the personal information that we collect to administer and deliver our services and will only ever collect information that is completely relevant and never use it for anything other than for what is was collected for. We may have to share some information with third party companies or suppliers in the provision of the service but this will only happen if completely necessary and those companies are not permitted to use any of the personal information collected other than in the fulfilment of the service. We do not sell trade or rent your personal information to others. We never disclose information about a passenger to another individual or organisation without your consent unless it is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.